Julia ~So nice of you putting this picture of your great Aunt Janet on your blog! (I refer to the wonga hippo). How did you know?!I also have always loved the Anne books ~ so did your great, great grandmother. She is the one who got me started on them. Your granddad forwarded me your blog. It is very interesting. I will keep checking back!My love to you and your family ~Aunt Janet in Oklahoma
Aunt Janet,We're looking for your email address! Please send it along!TeaSue
This picture is so cute! I think hippos are awsome!!!
Me too! TeaSue
But, they all look FAT!
Not as cute as puppies!
I think HIPPOS and PUPPIES are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.The bigger Hippo in the picture looks like it is roaring.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Julia ~
So nice of you putting this picture of your great Aunt Janet on your blog! (I refer to the wonga hippo). How did you know?!
I also have always loved the Anne books ~ so did your great, great grandmother. She is the one who got me started on them.
Your granddad forwarded me your blog. It is very interesting. I will keep checking back!
My love to you and your family ~
Aunt Janet in Oklahoma
Aunt Janet,
We're looking for your email address! Please send it along!
TeaSue
This picture is so cute! I think hippos are awsome!!!
Me too! TeaSue
But, they all look FAT!
Not as cute as puppies!
I think HIPPOS and PUPPIES are sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute.The bigger Hippo in the picture looks like it is roaring.
Post a Comment