
I am addicted!!!!!! There is a website called Virtual Horse Ranch, and it is crazy fun! You can talk to other players on there (which, when I do, I am cautious about), you can buy, sell, breed, and train horses, too!
Believe it or not, I have four ranches on there! They are called *Sage~Prairie~Farm*, Summer Cyprus Farms (my main ranch), Silver Valley Stables, and IrishStar Stables. The three that aren't my main ranch are all rescue stables!
It is soooooo much fun to play! I am on a mission to get all my main friends addicted to it too, so we can all play at once. So, to Bekah, Tiff, Hannah, and Sarah, beware! I will succeed!
Oh, by the way, I did the editing of this pic! I am proud. I do that to make money on VHR.
Ps- my player name on there is jose521, if you would like to look me up, and view my ranch! It is pretty awesome!
1 comment:
This horse has spots. Don't they clean him???
Mom
Post a Comment