I am thankful for...
- My house. It is so beautiful and I am lucky to live in Florida.
- My brother. He is so cool, and I regret the times that I waste with him by arguing (and, trust me, we do that a lot).
- My mom. She is always there for me, and won't get mad even if I deserve for her to be. She is kind, compassionate, and beautiful. Mom is the best mom ever.
- My dad. I am so thankful that he is willing to support a whole family and wake up at 5:00 am so that he can do a morning show. He does a morning show because he wants to get home earlier and hang out with me and my family. Thanks, Dad!
- My friend Rebekah. She and I are really close, and I can tell her pretty much anything. We have crazy jokes (what pair of really close friends doesn't?), and we are willing to laugh over most everything together. She says that she feels very open with me, and I appreciate that, too.
- Tiff. She rocks! One of the best friends ever, she and I have a special club called Tifflia Hydes, and we get into it so much. I love her and I don't know what I would possibly do without her. I get so sad whenever I think about possibly losing her as a friend.
- Hannah. Such a creative artist! I LOVE HER HAIR!!!!!! She is kind, willing to joke, and not easy to fight with. I love hanging out with her. She is willing to give advice and take it whenever.
- Sarah. Younger, but still awesome, she's got SPUNK! We pretend we are "secret agent" rabbits and bounce around! Thinking about her makes me smile. She's happy, smiley, and has a great attitude!
- My cousin Victoria. She and I live extremely far from each other, but we still maintain close contact using Virtual Horse Ranch messaging system. I went to her house recently and rediscovered her bright sense of humor, her loving personality, and her funky-ness. I love you Victoria!
- My dear friend Maddie. I bet you thought that I had forgotten you, M! Haaaa... I didn't! I couldn't forget a great friend like you for a LONG time. I love reading your blog, and you are such a close friend. Tonight, I really miss you. You live too far away!!!! I love you, your sense of humor, and your family too! :)
- My dogs, Arwen and Nigel. They both rock, and I can NEVER love another dog as much as I love them! As impossible as it sounds, since I have loved them so strongly, it seems that I have run out of "doggy-love"!
- Birds. When I walk outside of my house, it cheers me up to hear them singing a one of a kind symphony.
- My Nintendo DS and iPod. Although they are only electronics, I am extremely thankful for them, too. I saved up for about 2 years to buy my Nintendo, and my iPod? My brother Justice found one on the sidewalk and gave me his old one. I am lucky like that (and so is he....)
- Horses. I have loved and learned about horses for many a year, and look forward to many more. They are so beautiful, and whenever I think about them, it makes me awestruck at how beautiful they are and what poise they have.
- Living in America. I know it's what pretty much everyone says when they think about what they're thankful for, but I really am. The culture's a little whack and people have some mixed ideas about what is the most important, but I think no other place could really feel like home.
- The Internet. If it didn't exist, I couldn't be writing about how thankful I am that it does! :)
- Movies and the Cosby Show. Every day, I look forward to watching two episodes of my favorite TV show: the Cosby Show. It is so funny and it isn't just stupid comedy with bad puns and the like. It is real humor, with sarcasm and all that. It's my style.
- The Well. My church group, the Well is the best group of people that I have ever met with. Adults and kids alike, I can really talk to each and every person in the Well. I can also joke and be myself around them. I have talked for about an hour with one of the Mr. Mikes in our group, and our conversation covered subjects from my popcorn eating rights, to theology!
- The park in my neighborhood. I love hanging out there with my best friends (mentioned earlier in this post) and riding bikes around there. We also buy pop and Gatorade from the vending machines, which I am also thankful for.
- The ability to talk to God. Lately, I have been having bad dreams. I woke up from one at about 2:00 am, and was extremely scared to go back to sleep. I prayed, "God, oh Lord... Don't leave me alone...." I could not put my fright into words, so I just left it at that. A couple seconds later, I felt as if someone was watching over me. I felt safe, and ready to go back to sleep. Thank you, God. I love you.
5 comments:
Aw...You're so nice! I think of you a lot too. :) I still really want to beat your score in that sheep game.Hee hee!
O, I forgot to say that I'm always wishing I had a sense of humor like yours.
Wow, thanks! I think some strange things are funny like the comic Garfield without Garfield or Odie in it. Haha! It is so hilarious!
oh there is a sheep game ahhhahahhhhahazhah!!!:) hy Teapot sue thanks for remembering me thank you for metioning my funkness!!!hahahaLOL hehehehehehehehe!!!! by the way M i a Teapot Sue's cousin! I live in Illinois BOOOOOOOOOOO!~!!!!!!!!!!!:)hahahaha:):):):):)
Maddie, "vickyluvinhorses" isn't as crazy in person as she is on the Internet. Just know that.
Post a Comment