
Today is Christmas! I have had a great day, and a great Christmas Eve night. I'll fill you in:
Yesterday night, my family's friend, Mr. Shawn came over for a visit. We hung out for a little while, then played a game called Man Bites Dog. (It's a make-your-own headline game.)
When Mr. Shawn left, we started watching Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It was pretty fun. We watched it until about 11:30. I went to bed near the end of the movie, because I wanted to sleep a bit before it became Christmas.
This morning, I woke up at about 7:15. A couple of minutes after I sat up in my bed, the smoke alarms went off. I did not panic, as that is a regular occurrence in a house with toast lovers who love burned toast.
I slid out of bed, then skipped downstairs merrily. I said to my father(who had been making the toast), "Nice way to start off Christmas morning, Dad!"
"Thanks. The toast is good, though."
I opened my stocking after reading the comics in the paper. Have you ever noticed that in the newspaper, the comics are rarely laugh-out-loud funny? They're always kind of lame. Especially the Family Circus. No offense to any FC fans (if there could possibly be any in this world).
Back on the subject.
When I opened my stocking, I found stuff like mint-flavored chocolate, dark chocolate, more chocolate, and other tasty treats. Body mist, a face wash, socks, and a plant grower shaped like an egg were also hidden inside. That was really fun.
After I took the dogs out, it was about 9:00. Justice was still sleeping. Aaaa! I was getting really frustrated. Then, my mom woke him up, and about 15-20 minutes later, I found him sleepily plodding down the stairs. I pressured him to dig into his stocking, or be ready to open presents. He chose to open presents, so I called Dad in from the garage, and the fam started unwrapping.
I will list some of the presents that my family got.
Mom- A Magic Bullet, some paintings, a drawing from Justice, and a hand-embroidered silk bag full of dark chocolate from me. I did the embroidery!
Dad- Some chocolate coffee beans, biscotti, weight gloves, a domino game, and a Starbucks gift card for $5.
Justice- A $50 iTunes gift card, a NBA street XBOX game, and clothes.
Me- Some model horses, an awesome T-shirt (tan with the Union Jack and an eagle on it that says Boy London), rubber boots for trompin' in the woods, a $10 iTunes gift card, and 2 trips to a horse riding place where I can volunteer and maybe take lessons!
I had and am having a great Christmas. Comment on this blog and tell me what you got, and what your X-mas went like! I am really interested in hearing.
A note to Victoria H, one of my readers on this blog:
I know what your X-mas present is! I can't wait until you really receive it! :) Are you excited? I am!!!
2 comments:
IT IS coming to Fliorida!!!!!EEEEEEEEEP!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!
Post a Comment