Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My friend Maddie wanted me to post this on my blog.

Called 25 Random Things about Myself, it's being passed around on FaceBook lately.

1). I cannot play tennis very well, but I pretend I can.


2). Whenever I get one of those paper armbands from a concert or something, I wear them until they fall off.


3). I have a bunch of empty CD cases in my closet.

4). I love sarcasm.


5). I look good in chocolate brown, lavender, and forest green.

6). I am a music addict.


7). I hate the stupid word verification for when you post a comment on any blog on Blogger.

8). I love the board game Diplomacy. There is an online version at www.playdiplomcy.com. It's my favorite game!!!


9). Too many exclamation points in a paragraph really bug me.

10). I rode my bike in a neighborhood called the Island today, and the houses look exactly like the ones in IL!!!


12). I love to climb trees, but I can't do it.

13). I was trying to juggle this morning but my dog Arwen kept barking at the balls.


14). I love to mess with my parents' cell phones.

15). When I am at my friend Rebekah's house, we like to sneak around and hide from the people in the building.


16). This morning I was thinking about my b.day.

17). I really want to learn how to play drums.

18). I am Portia in my drama group's production of "Merchant of Venice."

19). I can never decide what to put on my iPod.

20). I am physically unable to do a single pull-up.

21). I forget a lot of stuff.

22). My family is watching "24" right now. Except for me. Too violent. :(

23). I live directly across from a middle school's track, and I gloat when I see all those poor public schoolers trudging to school. Ha ha, homeschoolers rock!!!

24). I cannot think of anything to put as a random fact about me.

25). I don't like to bore people with random facts about me.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thanks for putting this on here!!!!!!!!!!! I love reading these things!!!!!!!!!!!- the don't bug me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Did you notice how I was putting a bunch of exclamation points in here?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?! I was just doing it to BUG YOU. ;) I hope it doesn't bug you too much. :0

penguin person said...

That is really funny and its pretty kewl.