Monday, January 26, 2009

We got a new car!!!


A few weeks ago, I walked into the den to find my dad looking on the computer for a new car. He was looking at a specific type- a Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder convertible. I really didn't think that we were going to actually buy one of these, so I left the room.

Last week, dad was checking out some more Mitsubishis. He found one that he really liked (the same car that's in this picture), and so he called the owner.

We ended up buying the car after having some troubles with a loan. I was so excited when Dad first brought it home! Me and my friend, Tiff, rode in it with my dad and Justice.

Yesterday, Dad and I went out in the convertible to the beach with some Corn Nuts and Gatorade. We blared music- Jack Johnson, Brazilian stuff, and some other tunes that I can't remember. I had fun.

2 comments:

rockergirl789 said...

i love it you are so lucky i can just picture you in the back seat!!:)ha ha

Christine said...

Sweet ride.