Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I'm probably going to get a call from the Secret Service about this.

I was listening to the radio last night, to one of my favorite shows, Total Axxess. The host, Wally, said that someone had a bumper sticker on the back of their car saying something like, "Abort Obama" etc.

Well, that dude was obviously pro-life (as I am too), but soon, the Secret Service showed up at his house and talked to him for about an hour. Yes, they had, in fact, took it as a death threat.

Ironically, since the Secret Service took it as a death threat, abortion must be a form of killing. The case was not followed any longer. Probably because we have a pro-choice president.

I am, by far, pro-life. I see abortion as what it is- killing. I really don't think it's right to become pregnant (when you become pregnant it's your own fault unless.... you know...) then kill your child. Even if you didn't mean to become pregnant, I still think that it is your responsibility to care for and raise a child to become a Jesus follower. Even if you didn't mean to have the child.

I'd like your opinions on this here thing.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I love how it's always so obvious that people with wrong ideas...well, have wrong ideas!!!! Abortion is the same as murder and "Do not murder" is one of the ten commandments. Taking a child's life is so cruel. How can someone be "pro-choice", yet not give their unborn child the choice of whether or not they would like to live out their life???? That's what I want to know. God has commanded us to "raise up your child in the way he should go". This is a sad time, when people even have the choice to kill their precious, unborn baby before he/she has a chance to make any of their own choices. It makes me sick.

Daughter of Eve said...

Wow! Averagegirl was talking about this so I had to come see. So true! Really, you are TAKING A CHILD'S CHOICE AWAY! How is that "pro-choice"? I think that would actually called "selfish-choice" by MY definition. But we could really use this to show that abortion really IS murder; the Secret Service apparently knows it!