Monday, February 16, 2009

My Life is Getting Quite Random (Or at Least my Friends Are)

It all started when I met Rebekah. Funny, smart, and just plain awesome, she and I hung out once and then just "clicked."

That was about 3 years ago. Now, she and I get together often and we have TONS of inside jokes. Random inside jokes. Crazy inside jokes.

Here's a list:

  • Your head is contagious.
  • Moo
  • Crispy Wontons!!!
  • (Fanfare) Aslan is on the move!
  • The Billy and Herald Show
  • We have a joke about an ogre, but I can't remember his name. And he's gone now.

I also have a crazy friend named Justin. He says things like,"Don't koala me," and "The Chinese Mafia is going to come and koala us all!" When I was playing a board game, he just randomly said, "Einstein."

That was it. Einstein.

So, my point is that I love randomness. I take note of it and even write it down.

Maybe my personality post (scroll down a bit) doesn't say that I am the kind of person who likes random stuff like this. But, I guess it's just kind of, you know, random.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chicklets.