I just want your opinions on this here thing.
1). What do you think love really is? (I know the Bible says that God is love, but don't put that as an easy answer.)
2). How would you explain light to a blind person, who has never seen anything? And where does light come from?
3). Why do you think sound can travel faster through water, than through air?
4). Why do you suppose God made bad things like diseases, if he knew that some people were going to die from them?
Remember, there are no right or wrong answers here. None of them are yes or no, so just write what you think.
2 comments:
"This here thing"- nice grammar- OK, here are my answers-
1. Love is Jesus sacrificing His life and loving us even after we rejected Him over and over and over again. (Don't think I made this up- I got it from one of the best movies- Fireproof)
2. Good question...I don't really know...
3. It does?
4. In the beginning, I don't think there was such thing as sickness. It is a punishment for our sin. It is part of living in a sinful world. :(
4.) is that it is a punishment for our sin like averagegirl said :(:(:(
Post a Comment