Monday, March 23, 2009

Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care

I am finally going to get a sewing machine!!! I can owe this to my grandpa and my "Mrs. Marie," since they sent me money, enough to buy this sewing machine.

Now, I haven't gotten the machine yet. I am most likely going to get it this week.

Normally, this machine costs $130.oo, as much as my Nintendo DS that I saved up for two years for!!! But this week, it is on sale for $99.99. Hopefully, I'll have enough money for the tax.

If you want, you can follow this link to see more details and the like. No one has posted a negative review on the site, but then again, there are only 3 reviews. I expect a good machine, though.

Later I hope to write a post on how it works, but don't expect it, since I'll probably be sewing.... :)

No comments: