So, yup, I said a few days ago that I wouldn't be posting for a while. Well, take that back, since I now have time to blog, since it's the weekend.
Now, two cool things happened to me on Saturday.
The first one is the fact that I have a sewing machine. I bought it on Saturday. Check my old posts to see a post on the sewing machine that I got.
The second one is that I am now the lead singer of a band called The Lead Casket. Read the play The Merchant of Venice to see why we named it that. The other members of the band are:
My brother, Justice (bass)
My friend Joel (electric guitar)
My friend Jonathan (drums)
My friend Julia (me) (lead singer)
Here's another who should be included in the list:
Justin (smiling happy fan)
Justin, be pleased that I put your name here. ;)
Now that I think about it, we should call the band something to do with the letter "J" as all of our names start with that wonderful letter. :)
5 comments:
How 'bout:
The J Casket
The Jade Casket
J-Lead Casket
The Lead Jacket
JJJJ
J4 Lead Casket
All About the J
All About the Casket
All About the Lead
Get the Lead Out
J Squared
Jumpin' Jehosephat
"All About the Lead." My favorite.
(frowning angry fan)
:)
ur right! wow, i didnt notice that our names all started with j. wat a coincidence...
Post a Comment