Saturday, March 7, 2009

More on this later.....

I just changed the name of my blog, so please, no one get confused!!! :) I think I like "Going Down in Flames" better than "The Happy Hippo."

I do want to thank the awesome name, "The Happy Hippo," because it's just plain awesome, and two blogs got awesome names because of it: The Precious Penguin, and The Happy Horse.

So, this blog is no longer "The Happy Hippo." It is now..... "Going Down in Flames!!!"

6 comments:

rockergirl789 said...

luv it!!!! is that a song or something??well anyways luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

how morbid- i love it

julia said...

How is it morbid? Morbid means death-related.

Christine said...

if you were going down in flames, you would probably die.

julia said...

Oh, yes, most likely.

The Radiator said...

if it's called going down in flames then why does your blog say good morning planetarium? hmmm?
oh yeah, i did what you suggested and made a blog. haha