Friday, April 3, 2009

Sibling Arguments and Me

Mom says that I'm lucky since I don't fight with my brother. She has described to me sibling rivalry (between her and her sister), bickering, and even violence between siblings.

I guess I am lucky, since I have a quiet brother who normally keeps to himself. We used to argue with each other, but we don't do that much anymore. I thank God for that.

Now, I know some girls who fight with their sisters like crazy. I'm not namin' any names here, so don't get all huffy. I would like your input on this.

I'm wondering why normal siblings fight. I understand the obvious reasons, like a difference of opinions, but I'm sure there are other reasons, for normally a difference of opinions is not enough to start the arguments I've seen. Please explain to me! :)

Don't envy me, now if you are one of those girls (or boys) who fights with your sibling(s) regularly. I still have my problems, my little dilemmas, but arguing with my brother is not one of them. I am of the opinion that it would be cool to have a sister for a while, but not one that lives in my room. ;) Maybe you'll change my mind about that soon.

Well, tell me what you think on all this. I'm very interested!

5 comments:

The Radiator said...

you are talking about us :O don't deny it. lol. i think it's mainly because we're around each other toooo muchhh. we share a room so neither of us gets a lot of privacy. and when you're a teenager you neeed privacy and alone time more than usual! so that's why i think we snap at each other, Victoria's view point may be differen't.

julia said...

I am so not talking about you (in particular)!!! I admit, I was thinking about you while I wrote this post, but I was also thinking about some of my other friends. :)

rockergirl789 said...

"The Radiator" is right, privacy, sharing a room, and of course age. 3 years difference and two girls do not mix very well. "The Radiator" and me are not that bad compared to my friends sister, she is soooooo mean!!! She calls her sister( my best friend Katie) REALLY bad names like the b word and much more, reguarly, sometimes for no reason!!! At least we don't do that!P.S "The Radiator" we still love eachother and we have a lot of good times like when you have a "happy day" and you and I sing and rock out while you play your awesome guitar in our bedroom.:) <3lol

The Radiator said...

lol, whatever.

Justin said...

i assume that the radiator is a family force 5 fan such as myself?