Sunday, May 10, 2009

American Idol

Wow, I've missed a lot of this American Idol season. A lot.

I just watched the first show (that I've seen) a couple days ago. Man, I was so suprised when I learned that they are already at the final three!

Out of Adam, Danny, and Kris, I really want Kris to win. He's by FAR the best, seeing that he doesn't sound like a girl as Adam does. Danny's just kinda boring.

It's kind of odd that when Adam and Allison (who got voted off the show) did a duet together, Adam was the one who hit the high notes, and he sounded almost exactly the same as Allison. Funny!!!

I think most people I know will be rooting for Kris to win, but I'm still wanting to hear who everybody is for.

I only wish Chickeeze (or whatever you spell his name like) was on this season. He was AWESOME!!!

1 comment:

rockergirl789 said...

My favorite is Kris(awesome!!!!!!!!!! best singer there defintily!) and Adam completely scares the brains out of me!!!! he screams to much!!!!