I am really happy that this year I will be able to get a summer break from school (I haven't had a real one in about 3 years- woot go homeschool). I find myself thinking, "Yay, summer break is in ___ weeks!!!" (Of course I barely ever count the exact number of weeks, but I know it's not far away.)
I might be getting excited a little early, but since I don't normally even glance at the dates on the calendar, I have no idea as to when the summer months really start. :) All I know is that I'm done with home school testing, and I'm nearing the end of my textbooks.
I find myself planning what I'm going to do this summer, like lemonade stands, going to the pool and beach, possibly sometime venturing to cross the busy road, Central, to get to my old neighborhood, and improving my business, Sweet Stitches. (You can see the website at this link.)
Any other ideas for awesome summer activities? I'm planning to get wet a lot and use up a LOT of sunscreen. Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment