This week, my parents went on a cruise to the Bahamas and a little island called CoCo Cay. Of course I didn't get to go, but my cousin Bethany came from Illinois to stay with me and Justice while my parents were gone.
Since we had so much fun in just a week, I shall give you a general overview of what we did this week:
Sunday: Bethany got here at about 4:00 in the afternoon. We just kind of chilled for a while, (my parents hadn't left yet) and she got settled in.
Monday: My parents left in the morning. Justice and I did some school (I finished at about noon), then Bethany and I left for the beach. We collected a bunch of shells.
Tuesday: Once more, we went to the beach, but I'm pretty sure that this time Justice came with us. We found a bunch more shells, and had a bunch of fun. We came back and I played on my Nintendo DS while Bethany played piano and guitar.
Wednesday: Ahh, the fun day! We went to the beach (again) and did some school, then friends Rebekah and Jonathan came over to hang out! We played sardines, played some music, and just chatted around for a while. That was pretty fun.
Thursday: The busy day. We left the house at 8:10 in the morning to go to GHC, a homeschool co-op. I went to a sewing class, an embroidering class, and my International Studies class for the last time this semester (these were the last classes before we break for the summer). The classes were fun enough, but afterwards was extry fun. We went to the beach (aGAIN) and Busch Wildlife Sanctuary.
Friday: On Friday morning, Bethany and I went to a local convenience store and bought some gigantic muffins to take to the beach for breakfast. We took a bunch of pictures, found a bunch of shells, and after that went to Goodwill and Walmart. While I was taking a shower to rid my body of the greasy sunscreen, my parents came home!!!!
Saturday: This morning I woke up at 6 to go with Mom and Justice to drop Bethany off at the airport. I really wish she could have stayed longer, but she had to go back sometime. :) Not much else happened today, other than youth group. That was fun!
And here I am, typing this post about how I'm typing this post. I could go around in circles, but I won't, just to spare you some time.
If you're having a busy week, I hope you're having a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment