Friday, July 17, 2009

New Music = New Awesomeness


This next part of 2009, a bunch of bands are coming out with new records. Some, I'm excited about. Others, not so much. But here's a list of them, hopefully including all that I know, forgetting none.

I'm looking forward to:

1). Thousand Foot Krutch's album Welcome to the Masquerade coming out September 8th.
2). Skillet's album Awake coming out August 25.
3). I know Relient K is working on another album, but I know nothing other than that. And I'm looking forward to it, whenever, whatever it is going to be.

I don't really care much about these, but they're also coming out:

1). BarlowGirl's album (whatever it's going to be called)
2). TobyMac's album (I don't know what this one's going to be called, either) coming out in November, after Thanksgiving. I'm not sure of the exact date.

So, as you will see, there is a total of 5 new albums coming out (that I know of) this half of this year. I'm very excited about the new albums from TFK and Skillet. Seriously, I cannot wait! :)

Tell me if I missed any. I probably am, since I always forget things like this.

(Oh, and yes, I do in fact think that the new album cover for Welcome to the Masquerade is a bit creepy. But not as creepy as the album artwork for TFK's album Phenomenon.)

3 comments:

Justin said...

switchfoots album comes in sept.

julia said...

Oh yeah!!! And Flyleaf has a new album coming out this fall. I have no idea when, though.

Christine said...

That is a weird picture.