Thursday, September 17, 2009

Equations = Blah to the Hundredth Power

School. The word fills some with disgust, others with joy. But for yours truly, it just makes me say "blah." That's it. Blah.

I don't necessarily dislike school, it's just (in my opinion) too time consuming. If it took less time, it would be quite fun and awesome.

Math is the subject that gets me though. I've recently been studying all kinds of equations, and the trouble isn't that I don't understand them. I know this because I've been doing them over and over until the ink I've used could form a line that reached the moon. No, it's not that, it's just that I either copy them wrong or mess something up in the "inner workings." That is one thing that most definitely makes me say "blah."

It certainly seems that I am only "living" on the weekends or the rare times I get to hang out with friends during the week. I do get things done, though, and that's a plus, when in the summer all I was doing was lazing around, basking in the glory of having no school. :D

2 comments:

Justin said...

what are you studying?

julia said...

Pre Algebra. I'm going to start Algebra 1 in November.