Monday, September 7, 2009

Lead Casket Concert #3

Yesterday, my band Lead Casket performed at a private party for music teachers. We played for a long while, and it was quite - shall we say - warm outside. Ironically, we were playing right in front of a large pool (which was about 10 feet in front of my face). The temptation to jump in was horrible.
The song that I think we did best was Only Hope by Switchfoot. We had only started practicing it about half an hour before the show, but it turned out to be really, really great.

Just to explain the picture below: Joe (our keyboardist) was taking a self portrait when I came right up close with my camera..... Pretty sweet.



Picture above: our one and only band picture..... Left to right: Joel, Jonathan, me, Joe, and Justice. (Same as the picture at the top of this post.)

I took these next few pictures while we were packing up. I probably should have been helping, but whatever. :)


So yeah, there's not much else to say, but I had a blast and was very pooped by the end. Oh, extra bonus: there were ribs, chips, and cake at the party, so we got to chow down. :)

PS: Lead Casket now has a Myspace, Facebook, and Twitter!!!

No comments: