Sunday, September 6, 2009

Lead Casket Update

Yesterday, I heard the news. I was a tad bit surprised, (more like a LARGE tad bit surprised) and instantly nervous.

The news was that my band, Lead Casket, had a gig tomorrow (today, technically)! When I asked for details, I got the following:

We would be playing at a private party for...... (what could be more nerve wracking)..... music teachers. It's pretty close by so I can ride my bike over to the house that we're going to have it at. Ironically, it's at my piano teacher's house!

We're going to play for about an hour or so, with 14 songs. That's the longest we've ever played (at a concert), so I'll be a bit nervous. I am a bit nervous.

I shall hopefully write about it when it's over. Maybe not today, as it's kinda late in the day for me to be writing about it, but I shall hopefully get it done by Tuesday.

Wish me luck!

No comments: