Monday, December 14, 2009

Lead Casket Concert #4!

Lead Casket had a concert last Saturday night (12/12/09). We pretty much rocked it, to say the least.

We originally had time to play just one song, but about a week before the show, my piano teacher (who had given us the opportunity to play) told us that we had 20 minutes. Then, AT the show, she said that we were the second to last act, and we could go pretty much as long as we liked. We turned out BEING the last act, so we played for a while. :D

More pictures coming soon, but here's the setlist that we played:

1. "Whoa" (We still don't have a real name for this song yet. We just call it "Whoa" because that's the chorus, haha!)

2. "Pier"

3. "All Around Me" by Flyleaf

4. "Only Hope" by Switchfoot (My favorite song to sing, so I was thrilled when I learned that we would be doing it. :D )

5. "Christmastime is Here/Angels We Have Heard on High"

6. "Fool's Pyrite"

So yeah, it was pretty awesome. :D I shall post more on this later.

No comments: