Tuesday, May 25, 2010

American Idol Season Nine

I realized that I haven't written anything about this season of American Idol. Probably because it's a pretty boring season. Yep, that's it.

My favorite, Lilly Scott, was voted off a looong time ago. I think she was at least in the top 15, but was voted off before the top 12. My other two favorites, Siobhan Magnus and Lacey Brown were both incredible, but they also got voted off promptly, basically warning me that it was gonna turn out a pretty bad season after all.

I write this just after the season finale, in which, disappointingly enough, my fave (Lee Dewyze) didn't do so well. I voted for him like what, ten times? (I say that as if it's a lot, but understanding that I don't even vote that often makes things a tad clearer.)

Anyway, I'm really super duper hoping that Lee will win. I actually do think he will... I didn't at least until I read this article. Yes, it seems extremely unfair for Crystal Bowersox who is EXTREMELY talented. Yes, it actually kinda sorta... well, ok... definitely is.

So yes, I am highly (I say highly because it's the season finale, and I'm supposed to because of that... I wouldn't say it otherwise) anticipating tomorrow's show which will announce the winner.

Go, Lee!

No comments: