Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Talking to Myself

I haven't posted a "real" post in a long while. But nobody cares except for me, because I only have one reader. :P Hi, reader! (You know who you are.)

So, let's see. There's a lot of stuff that's going on, but I haven't written about any of it because each one would make such a short post. I shall list:
  • The most pressing issue (not really an "issue" per say, but I think the phrase "pressing issue" sounds pretty cool), is that we are going to Pennsylvania this next week. I'm totally stoked! We're gonna stop at St. Augustine, which, for any uneducated folk, is the OLDEST city in the United States. We're also going to stop in Baltimore to see the Baltimore Inner Harbor. Sounds pretty sweet. We leave on Saturday, the 26th.
  • I'm learning the song "Only Hope" by Switchfoot on the piano. It's really beautiful.
  • I'm basically roasting. Florida summer? Yep, yep. 90 degrees, every day!
  • This past weekend, I went to a wedding to help a photographer with odds and ends. Carrying around giant flash units, lenses, bags, etc...... That's all I expected anyway. When I got to the hotel where the wedding was, Mrs. Hannah (the photographer) said that I could shoot! I was rather joyful, to say the least. I got to use a really nice Canon with a 70mm-200mm zoom lens. I had a blast. :) Pictures coming as soon as I get them... Not here but on my photography blog. http://www.jhphotograph.blogspot.com. Go there. :)
  • It's hurricane season! There's already a tropical wave in the Caribbean which has some chance of developing..... It might seem strange, but I'd like a hurricane. We haven't had one in a looooong time. Hurricanes are always fun.

So that's basically it. (Oh, little factoid for ya... My dad said that the most pointless word that adds absolutely nothing to a sentence is "basically." I'm going to use that word as much as I possibly can now.)

There you go!

2 comments:

Christine said...

I read this. So BASICALLY, I am a loyal reader. ;)

Mom said...

I am a reader. : )