When I went out for a cruise thing on a small catamaran (That boat in the picture is definentely not my boat) even before we got out of the little river thingy, we saw the Queen Mary and the Queen Mary 2, the the Queen Mary 2 being SUPER famous!
I think the picture is of the Queen Mary 2. I just saw some more pictures of the inside of that cruiser, and it is very fancy. I don't think I would want to sail on that. Too fancy for me.
The little catamaran that I rode on was good and casual. It had a little bar thingy with free drinks. Mabey some chips. I don't think they had any food though. I had a blast. I want to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 comments:
I for one think you are so lucky that you got to even go on a cruise.I wish I could go on one I have never been on one before but my parents have and they had a blast. I just really want to go on one. Thats also pretty cool that you saw Queen Mary 2 and stuff anyway glad you had fun. SMILE!!
I will smile!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) HaHa! Won't bug you with any more!TeaSue
LUCKY!!! i would never get to go on a cruise in my life unless i paid for it, and of course i wont pay for a cruise because i am cheap!Anyway, glad you had fun!
P.S.- check out my blog, i added something!
I would be happy if I could just get in a kayak. That is MY style. But I have never been in one! I would like to kayak up the Intracoastal, maybe all the way to Bathtub Beach.
That was a fun evening in the catamaran, I agree!
Mother Hen
By the way... just to remind you.... The boat in that picture is not mine!!!!!!!!! I was on a teeny tiny catamaran! We saw that one. That was the Queen Mary 2. :) TeaSue
Tea Sue,did you see my new header? My hair looks frizzy in it!
I did see your new header I did not notice your hair! :) TeaSue
Post a Comment