Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Have Another Question But This Time It Is Different


I need your opinion. Why is the Hamburger Helper logo a gloved hand with a face? That has to be odd for the poor guy. Imagine you were a gloved hand with a face. AND a big huge nose that is embarrassingly red.

That would be weird. And in the commercial for Hamburger Helper is he in there? Or is he just posted on the boxes? That is what I want to know.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea i dont know either, its very odd, why would a glove have a face, i mean if u were wearing it and u picked up something u would squish the poor guy!

Kaitielyn said...

I think that the logo is a glove because hands can help people;this helps with hamburgers.But I don't know why it has a face. Maybe it's to make the logo more interesting.

julia said...

Yeah. Of course all mascots, whitch I think this is also, have faces. After a thought, it would look wierd to have just a glove without a face as a mascot and logo. :) TeaSue

Anonymous said...

I think the glove means that the food inside the box is really clean, so clean that you can wipe a gloved hand over it, and the glove will stay white. The face, though, is disturbing.

Mother Hen

Anonymous said...

Well a glove with a face is like the Ohio's college football mascot.They couldn't use a nut as thier mascot so they used something else. I guess the Hambuger People couldn't find an animal so they just used the glove instead.(oh and I'm like, the only anyonnymous commenting so you can tell I'm the only one commenting at this time in the morning!)

julia said...

That's a great answer. You are probably right! It isn't helping the cows, so I guess that's why they couldn't put a cow on there. Because it is totally NOT helping the hamburger! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

I just noticed something.The glove only has four fingers!Wierd!

julia said...

OHMYGOSH! You are so totally RIGHT! I never noticed that either! Funny! :0