Here...is my bird. He screams all day (sort of). It hurts. Bad. But he is being good right now.
His name is Meeko. Meeks for short. I named him. Unfortunentely, we are thinking about giving him away to someone because he is so loud. I don't want that to happen.
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope for your, benifit, that you dont have to get rid of your bird; even if he is loud.
Mom, me and vic-er half horse person-had wanted a paracete but dad said no because they are loud and make a mess.he also said that we should be satesfide that we have a dog.I still wish that you dont have to get rid of your bird. P.S.- are you bringing your dog when you come to visite? Probably not.
7 comments:
I hope for your, benifit, that you dont have to get rid of your bird; even if he is loud.
Thank you. :) TeaSue
Mom, me and vic-er half horse person-had wanted a paracete but dad said no because they are loud and make a mess.he also said that we should be satesfide that we have a dog.I still wish that you dont have to get rid of your bird.
P.S.- are you bringing your dog when you come to visite? Probably not.
Mabey. If we fly then we won't but if we drive we will! :) TeaSue
We are flying. Poor Arfy! :( TeaSue
Oh. Well,my mom said that if you fly you will stay longer.is it true?I can live without seeing your dog if you stay longer.
Same amount of time. :( TeaSue
Post a Comment