Some people do not like coffee so please do not take offense. I admit, I do not like coffee. Sometimes, I like the smell, but I do not like the taste.BUT! I love hot cocoa! And it is not caffinated! Yippee! Once, I ate 3 chocolate covered coffee beans and was ZIPPY for the rest of the day.
I like the taste of chocolate coffee BEANS but I still do not like plain coffee.
So, sorry, coffee lovers, but I am not one of your kind.
12 comments:
I feel that you are highly mistaken.
Coffee is awesome.
But it's good not to get addicted to it, so don't. But it's awesome.
But don't drink it.
But it's awesome.
But don't.
Brant
Don't worry, I DEFINENTELY won't get addicted to it! :) TeaSue
I think coffee is better than awsome! I especially like chocolate mochas from Starbucks.
But then again it does stunt your grothe, not that it would matter for adults so they can have as much as they want!
YUK!!!!!!!!!!!! I think coffee is discusting!!! I think you and I are very much alike! Again YUK to coffee.
no half horse person, coffee RRRRRROOOOOOOOOCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your socks? :)TeaSue
Yea, whatever. coffee rocks my socks.(Whoever came up with that?????????)
I have no clue to this whatsoever but my friend fabio the pirate,(that's her nickname on my blog) gave me the idea to start using it all over the place! :) TeaSue
I JUST HAD A JAVA CHIP FROM STARBUCKS AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!no,BETTER THAN GOOD.IT WAS THE MOST DELICIOS FOOD ON THE EARTH!!!!!!!!o.k. mabey i'm exaderating just a LITTLE bit.
Oh my. TeaSue
Yes,I agree coffee is disgusting!How can peopledrink it?But,I must say,Starbucks' frapachinos are awesome!!
-M
P.S. I hope I spelled frapachinos right!
I think Frappachinos has 2 p's.
Post a Comment