I just want to have a chance to comment before anyone else. :) TeaSue
And I love this pic. :) TeaSue
I like that dog.
i think u know who this is by the name, i hope u do at least! lol arwin rocks my socks!
Don't worry Mr. Fabio! :) I know EXACTLY who you are! We should make another movie with Fabio. That would be fun. But we are busy with Kids and the Cops right now... :) TeaSue
Oh. Arwen rocks my socks OFF too! (Actually, I don't usually wear socks!)
Tea Sue- you should wear socks or your feet will stink like victoria's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyns actually always STINK the worst!She has not found that out yet. If she did she would never ever admit it EVER! P.S. I think your dog is incredebly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I just want to have a chance to comment before anyone else. :) TeaSue
And I love this pic. :) TeaSue
I like that dog.
i think u know who this is by the name, i hope u do at least! lol arwin rocks my socks!
Don't worry Mr. Fabio! :) I know EXACTLY who you are! We should make another movie with Fabio. That would be fun. But we are busy with Kids and the Cops right now... :) TeaSue
Oh. Arwen rocks my socks OFF too! (Actually, I don't usually wear socks!)
Tea Sue- you should wear socks or your feet will stink like victoria's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaitlyns actually always STINK the worst!She has not found that out yet. If she did she would never ever admit it EVER!
P.S. I think your dog is incredebly cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment