I am expirimenting with the font colors. They are pretty awsome. Do you think so? I do. I like this color a lot but what about THIS color? Or this color. That is very pretty. Kind of a lavendar.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really like the lavendar. Lavender. Hmmm. It's easy on the eyes, sort of a vacation for the eyes. Now, the yellow is a different story. I can do without the yellow. Talk about a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g...
6 comments:
I really like the lavendar. Lavender. Hmmm. It's easy on the eyes, sort of a vacation for the eyes. Now, the yellow is a different story. I can do without the yellow. Talk about a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g...
Do you think I should change my font color to that? TeaSue
I mean, the lavendar. :) TeaSue
I think lavender is AWSOME, I also think red ROCKS!
I think they all look best together!!!
Ooh!Pretty colors!!
-M
Post a Comment