Thank you Moms! I am so glad I have one of you! Actually, I wouldn't exist without a Mom so I guess I am really thankful that I have one. I did not want to miss a chance to write about it , even if it was a little late. Thanks!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's a good picture selection, because it's symbolic of mothers' affects on others -- like a drop in water, rippling outward.
Pretty smart of you! I remain impressed. But you still have to go to bed on time.
Tea Sue, my mom is so cool that she let me make my own blog.It is at www.jazz13.blogspot.com.Go there, although there is only one thing on there at the time.(Pause)Go there any way
8 comments:
That's a good picture selection, because it's symbolic of mothers' affects on others -- like a drop in water, rippling outward.
Pretty smart of you! I remain impressed. But you still have to go to bed on time.
Dad P. Hansen
Thank you for the compliment. I did not think of that though when I found the picture. TeaSue
Oh, yes, you did. Don't be modest.
It was brilliant, I tell you!
Dad P. Hansen
Hey "teapot Sue",
Ha ha! I know your real name but i,m not going to say.
Fabulous blog! Beautiful rain drop photo..love it.
Peace
Aryn
Thank you! I'm glad you found my site! TeaSue
Moms rock!!!(Especialy mine!)
Hey, my mom rocks my SOCKS! TeaSue
Tea Sue, my mom is so cool that she let me make my own blog.It is at www.jazz13.blogspot.com.Go there, although there is only one thing on there at the time.(Pause)Go there any way
Post a Comment