Monday, May 14, 2007

(Fanfare) I Have A Question!

I have a question. I know I have already posted about American Idol, but this time... it's different.

I want to know who YOU are rooting for. I think that would be fun. And 2 more things. I want (1) to put this awsome robot up on my blog, and (2) to actually ask a question.

I have already told you in a post who I was rooting for, but I will tell you again in case you missed it: Blake and Melinda.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blake!

...but Melinda's pretty awesome, too.

But Blake needs to win!

Brant P. Hansen

julia said...

I just realized, Melinda is going to win. And she deserves it. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

WHAT?!?!

What about Blake?

Dad P. Hansen

julia said...

Poor Melinda...Got voted off the show... I would have voted somehow if I knew...Not likely that one vote would have saved her though...:( Geez. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Boo to American Idol. Melinda should have made the finale.

Boo!

Dad P. Hansen

Anonymous said...

In only 2 nights, America will vote for Blake or That Other Girl. I hope Blake wins. But I'm not going to vote.

Mom 2U

julia said...

I wish I could vote. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Uhh.. Down to Blake (no way) and Jordin. That's cool, go Jordin, though, I was pulling for Melinda. :(

julia said...

GO BLAAAAKE!!!!!!! TeaSue :)