This is Edita Muthoni Nyaga. My family sponsors her, but she writes letters to me. I try to remember to send her letters too.My dad has gone to Kenya and met her. I wish I could have too. She sends me pictures along with her letters. I love it.
If I remember to write to her, I also draw for her. I want to meet her someday.
9 comments:
She probably loves it when you send her letters and stuff. Keep it up!!!
Thank you so much! That inspires me! :) TeaSue
my family sponsers 3 kids. one is from kenya, where your dad went, one is from-hm.a spanish speaking country,and the other(pause)i cant remember where there from.i just know that we sponser three of all
different ages.(speaking to myself)why cant i remember?!UGH!!!
It's OK, we have six! :0 :) TeaSue
Six?!Wow! Do you remember all of their names and where they're from?
I remember their names but not where they live. Lets see... We have Tekabu Belay, Edita Muthani Nyaga, Stefanus Lisan, Jose Luis, Dennis Omar, and Kanan from India. We don't have them all any more, but we still pray for them and remember them. My compassion child Edita, has a baby sister that is like mabe a year old now and her name is Irene. Love that name!!!!! TeaSue
Wow you have a good memory!I'm so bad, I can't even remember their names?(to myself)SLAP!''Ow!''
Ha ha! You ok? :) TeaSue
It WAS funny I think. I felt like doing something stupid.
Post a Comment