Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mediocre Halloween (Last Year)

This is me in my Halloween costume. I had a good time last year, but my costume was not ready for torrents of rain.

This material kinda served as part umbrella for the downpour, but afterwards, it was not in excellent shape.

We were Trick or Treating at one guy's place and right after we were done at that house, sheets of rain began hurling down. Everyone crowded under me. I had to do like a limboey thing to cover from the rain. Then we ran home.

That was not my best experience with Halloween, but at least we got some candy!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture, haha the costume is so original!

Nee

julia said...

I got it from a magazine. It was called the MP-Me player. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Hey again,

When you went trick-or-treating, dressed as an ipod, did you sing to each house? If so, come to my house this year #104!!!
LA LA LA

Aryn

julia said...

No, I did not sing. That would have been a nice touch, though. :) I doubt I will be an iPod again. It was a very hard costume to wear. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

thats the best costume ever!

julia said...

Thanks, fabio! :))))))) Glad you commented! TeaSue

Anonymous said...

I think that was a VERY creative costume! I am never that creative. The best Halloween costume I ever had was a pirate. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

I like your costume a lot. Its really cool and very very creative!

Kaitielyn said...

Actually, the best one was a clown last year!Haha!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Was that your suit, or somebody else's? If it was your's then did you like it? And what was it like? :) TeaSue