Saturday, May 12, 2007

This is a Toaster Gun

I found this picture of a toaster gun. We already have enough kinds of guns in this world. Why make more?

Well... If you're in the army and you just want a snack but you still have to scare off the enemy...This toaster gun thingy is for you.

There are more toasters that even make designs on your toast for you, like palm trees or something. Why do that? You are going to eat it anyways!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to be shot, repeatedly, by this gun.

Brant Hansen

julia said...

I would like it, if it didn't hurt and if the toast had butter on it. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

That would be pretty cool.If you had all this bread where bullets are and then you could eat when ever you would like.

julia said...

I don't think this needs bullets. It has a cord. TeaSue

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Tea Sue, that we have enough types of guns in the world. Why do people have to make the world MORE violent?!

julia said...

WITH TOAST!!!!!!! Just imagine... If you were in the army and all of a sudden they call out the toast brigade...Everyone starts chowing down while toast flies through the air... Thay should have a butter gun too. Just to go along with the toast, if anyone needs butter. :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Or any kind of jam!

julia said...

I don't like jam. But some other people might.... Like you! :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

To be honest, I don't either. That was just the first thing that came to my head.

julia said...

Oh.... Well some other people might... :) Probably since I know several other people who like jam. :) TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Weird!!

-M