Saturday, May 12, 2007

A Blurry Picture of One of My Old Baby Turtles

I do not have any clue to whom this is. I know that this IS one of my baby turtles.

We have had a lot of turtles. Let's see if I can remember them all...Tiger, Zebra, Evangeline, Leeland, Ishmael, and Chris are all the names I can remember.

We found them on the road of my old neighborhood and picked them up to care for until they were grown up enough. Some were about the size of a dime! I named Zebra and Ishmael, I think.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were sooooooo cute...

Mom 2U

julia said...

They were, weren't they? I liked them more when they were small. And I wish that we could have told them apart better. That was very hard. :) TeaSue

Anonymous said...

Was it hard to care for all of those turtles? I had a turtle once. We found him on the rode after it rained. We fed him melon and let him go in the woods after about a week. He was cute but mean. I don't think that he like us very much.

Anonymous said...

I love turtules! They are so cute!!! I like the names you picked for you turtles.I love the picture of the turtle even though its blury.

julia said...

Thank you, "Half-horse-person!" It was hard to care for them because they smelled awful. And we had to clean out their cages too. The cages were super heavy!(well, I didn't have to clean the cages... I just knew how heavy they were...) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

How many turtles did you have?

julia said...

I dont remember. Sorry. :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Well did you have,like, three or ten?!

julia said...

Closest to ten. I think. :) TeaSue

Kaitielyn said...

Wow!That must have been a lot of responsibility!

julia said...

I fed them. It smelled awful. TeaSue