Thursday, June 28, 2007

A Baby Pygmy Hippopotamus



This is, by far, the cutest, most adorable, picture of a baby Pygmy Hippopotamus. The little tyke is only 7 weeks old! For some reason, to me, that makes him cuter.

The tiny hippo's head and ears also look a little like my dog's! Of course, not always. But when my dog is in the sleepy fox kind of mood, her ears look like the hippo's! Totally cute. :)

Oh, by the way, this hippo baby is the size of a human baby! That is small for a hippo, believe me. I don't know how tall the mom is though.

I have two (2) reasons of why I put up this post. (1). My blog is called the Happy Hippo. And (2). This picture is unbelievably cute! Just makes you want to snuggle with him! Or, if you aren't in his area, (I have no clue to where in the world he is) snuggle with people around you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm lookin' for someone to snuggle right now!

Mom

Anonymous said...

I also think that the picture is very cute it's ears do look like your dogs. The other day I was watching dirty jobs and there were hippos and they werecute but they weren't quite so tiny they were actualy very large most of them weighed up to 3000 yes i do mean three thousand pounds they were not as big as the human like the baby anymore. I wonder how big it will be when it get's older. But I bet it will still be adorable!

Anonymous said...

the last post entered itself in so i am actualy happyfeet. sorry.

Anonymous said...

The hippo is so cute!i haven't seen your the ears on your dog so i wouldn't know if it looked like it but i hope so, because the ears are so cute!

-M

Anonymous said...

Sorry abbout the typos on the last comment iposted. I forgot to correct them.

-M

P.S. I'm back from my trip I told you about at dance camp

P.P.S.Remember the dead,blaoted,frosted,violent,(ectera, ecetera)chicken

P.P.P.S.Are you doing the summer showcase?

Anonymous said...

Goodbye!I must snuggle with my older sister now!!!

-M

julia said...

No, I am not doing the summer showcase. I do remember the frosted violent bloated chicken joke, though. :) That was so funny! TeaSue

P.S. Sorry that I haven't been on my blog in a while. I was on vacation.

Kaitielyn said...

AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!