Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bread Totally Rocks!!!!!!!


I wrote this post just because I wanted to put this awesome picture of matzo bread up on my blog. Matzo bread is p-r-e-t-t-y good, too.
I like to write posts on this blog (obviously) and so I go through My Pictures on my family's computer. When I find a pic that I like, I just post it along with some random text that I think up to go with it. Sometimes I can't think of something to write so I just post the picture with something explaining why I just put the picture up (are you following this???). This is one of those times.
Who knew this could be so complicated?
P.S. Does anyone know how to spell matzo bread correctly???? I sure don't know if it has an a or an o at the end.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Matzas are okay but I like Cinnamon Raisin Bread best, toasted with butter. Also, I would love a dog with wheel. I would love a dog, any dog at all!

Lissette

John Husband said...

Like father like daughter. I didn't know you had a blog. Youwrite alot.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you spelled it correctly. I have a yummy recipe to make with matzo. However, you have to like eggs. Do you?

Miss Sandy

Anonymous said...

I LOVE ALL KINDS OF CRACKERS AND ANY KIND OF BREAD. I LIKE GARLIC BREAD THE BEST WITH SOME SPAGETTI.

julia said...

In answer to Miss Sandy's comment, I do like eggs, just scrambled, fried, or hard-boiled. I HATE SOFT-BOILED!!!!! They are so gross and yucky and slimy and gucky and just, plain yucky. Yeah, I think y'all probably get the picture. :) TeaSue