Sorry I can't put up a picture for this. My computer, for some stupid reason, won't let me.
But, y'all CAN be happy about something. It is the New Year!!!!!!!!! I don't usually like the New Year, but lots of other people do, especially the people in New York City about this time. I have a lot of fun at the party my family goes to every year, but there are other things that go with New Year's that aren't so great.
I don't like it as much as other people do because, for some reason, I get attached and used to saying the year number. I wish it wasn't 2008 also because the years are going way too fast for complete enjoyment. Not saying I don't get any enjoyment and happiness out of living, it's just that everything is going WAY TOO FAST FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I guess I'll just have to be happy and make the most of life.
2 comments:
I hate that!i just got used to writing 07 on school papers and now i have to write a new date!
-M
Ha! :) Glad you are back on here!
Post a Comment