I would put up a picture for this, but Blogger won't let me for some reason. Sorry.
I don't really know how to start this post, so I shall say who I am rooting for. I really like Syesha, Ramiele, Asia'h, and Kristy LeeCook. I can't decide which one is better. If you asked me which one I liked better, I would reply, "I like them all. Can't they all win?" And you would reply negatively so I would state how I feel in a simple, "Gosh."
ps- You might have noticed that I did not include any of the guys when I mentioned who I like. That is because I never watch the guys' performances. They are so boring when compared to the gals.
1 comment:
I LIKE THE SINGERS, BOTH GALS AND GUYS. BUT, I DONT LIKE SIMON. HE NEEDS TO BE NICER TO PEOPLE. THAT IS THE NUMBER ONE SHOW ON TV.
GH
Post a Comment