
My mom has an old violin so she volunteered to get it fixed and teach me violin!!!!! Eeeeeeee!!!!! I am happy about this arrangement.
So, I have now had my second violin lesson from my mom. I can already play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in a fancy way! Wahoo. I can also play, very badly, excerpts from Be Thou My Vision, which I like a lot.
I guess all that I can say is that I am really excited about playing a violin, and am a fast learner.
4 comments:
I know and you are awesome at the violin too!!!!
VIOLINS ARE BEAUTIFUL. WHEN AN ORCHESTRA PLAYS WITH JUST STRINGED INSTRUMENTS, IT IS AN AWESOME SOUND. FIDDLES ARE FUN TOO IF YOU EVER HEAR BLUEGRASS MUSIC. YOU MIGHT BE A FAMOUS VIOLINIST.
GH
Ok, so I'm extra late but I just found your blog. Are you still playing or have you moved on to the next thing?
Well, I am trying to make myself think that I am still playing, but after moving and all, I just haven't gotten to it.
Glad you found my blog, I love it when people come on here!
TeaSue
p.s.- don't forget the "flow!"
Post a Comment