Friday, April 18, 2008

SimCity and FRUSTRATION!!!!!


My dad recently installed a computer game called SimCity 4. It is really fun, but he said before he installed it, that when he installs it, we won't be able to use any cheats. Darn!
Now that I play the game, I really wish he hadn't said that. It is so hard to keep one's budget balanced, while trying to expand a city, and make money at the same time!
I have made a city that I call Superawesomecoolville, just to spend a bunch of money on. It is really fun to do that, because one can take out a bunch of loans, and just keep taking them out. Unfortunately, though, the game won't let me take out more than 10 active loans. But, when I am done, or have lost all my money splurging, I destroy my city with a bunch of disasters, then obliterate it. So much fun!
A couple days ago, my dad asked me if I had messed with the settings. On the game, I had only made a new region, so I had no idea what he was talking about. He said that when he made a city on my new region, his citizens, for some reason, didn't need water, or police stations! Hmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhahah...that is so funny. but I kinda of enjoy that game. And cheats are so fun. But hey we can't cheat in life.Well...we can but it is a bad thing to do. well talk to you later.