Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Dune Dog, the Best Restaurant Ever!!!!


On Monday, Memorial Day, I went snorkeling with friends again. The water was really murky and we couldn't see more than two feet in front of us, but I had a great time anyway. Since we were all hungry after swimming, we went to an outdoor, casual, swimwear on, shoes off restaurant called Dune Dog. It is right by the beach and perfect after a day of crashing and splashing around.
I bet everyone who reads this blog can tell where I am in the picture, but I will tell who is who.
On the far left corner, almost out of the picture, is my brother, Justice. Next to him, quite distracted at the time this picture was taken, is Joel. In front of him, grinning broadly, is Alecea Poole. In the back right almost completely overlapped by Joel's brother, the black haired Matthew, is Kyle Poole, whose sister is Alecea. Next to him is Tiffany Laster, my partner in crime. I am sitting right next to her in my blue swimsuit, unknowingly doing the exact same thing she is. Then, last but not least, is Brittany Adams. She was rather rudely cut out of the picture somehow, but at least we know that the right side of her face is smiling happily.
Yeehaw!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so wish I could have been there but my mom said no because I was going to a party after and she said I would get to tired. That stinks!

Anonymous said...

I USED TO SWIM ALL THE TIME, LIKE EVERY DAY IN THE SUMMER AND THEN I WOULD GO AND DELIVER PAPERS AND THEN GO BACK TO THE POOK AGAIN. IT WAS FUN TO SWIM UNDERWATER.