I have a new baby cousin!!!!! I found out yesterday when my mom just comes up to me and says that my aunt Erica has given birth to a baby boy named Gabriel. I was so surprised! I hadn't even heard that Aunt Erica was pregnant!!!!
My mom showed me pictures that my uncle Dan sent by email. The doctors had had to cut Gabe out of his mom using surgery, so his face was really round, since it had not been squished while coming out.
Mom told me that, when she had called the baby Gabe, Uncle Dan had said, "No, not Gabe, we don't want him to be called Gabe. It's Gabriel."
I am so excited, I will have pictures soon. Gotta go spread the news!!!!!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
GABRIEL IS A BEAUTIFUL NAME. THAT NAME WAS GIVEN TO AN ANGEL IN THE BIBLE. THIS IS ANOTHER ANGEL.
Post a Comment