Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Sorry I haven't been posting....



I acknowledge that I have taken this picture from my friend's blog. She will be mad at me.

Sorry that I haven't been posting, I moved Sunday before last, and have been really busy ever since. Also, I would have posted, but while "trying" to hook up our phone, Comcast disconnected our internet 3 times and wouldn't fix it for a while. Sorry 'bout that.

You might be sick of my posts about my new house, but I have to post just a little more.

My room is smaller than I remembered it to be after I toured the house. Darn. At least I like it! I even like it more than my old room!!!! My friend Hannah had to be pessimistic about it. She said that she doesn't really like it as much as my old room. She seemed rather sad for me, but I don't need sympathy! I LOVE my room!!!!! :)

I find myself to be going outside more often, now. This is partly because I am living on the ground now, and not on the small, cramped second story of a three story house, and because I keep my scooter on the patio. I see my scooter, want to scoot, and so I ride around on the patio. I realize that it would be a lot more fun outside, so I go!

I just love the feeling of living on the ground!!!!!!!

No comments: