
Ok, this post, believe it or not, is about a tortoise. His name is Rick. You might ask, "Why is his name Rick?" And I would say,
"Because he is Rick."
Then you would ask, "Why in the world do you have a picture of an iPod on this post?" And I would say,
"Because it has a connection with it!"
You'll find out that connection once you know a little bit about Rick.
I found his burrow maybe a couple weeks ago. I am not sure if he was in it then, but I walk past his house almost every day, so I saw him once or twice before I started visiting.
The first time I came, I brought my camera. I had seen him a couple minutes before, so I knew he was there. When I got to his burrow, he was deep inside of it. I started singing "Feelin' So Fly" by tobyMac to him softly. Then, when he looked around to see who was bothering him with hip hop, I snapped a couple pictures. He saw the shiny-ness of the camera, then climbed out of his hole towards it.
He came so close that I shot pictures zoomed all the way out! He crawled up to the fence to try to eat the camera, and I touched his scaly feet.
I visit him a lot, so I take my iPod with me. For some reason, he likes my music. I turn it on full blast so he can hear it even through the headphones. When he is in his burrow, I just crank up the music, and he'll turn around and look at me. Look is in italics because he just looks around as if saying, "So! What do you want?"
6 comments:
RICK IS A GREAT NAME. I BET HE IS A NICE GUY. BUT WHAT IS A TORTISE?
A tortise is like a turtle, only they can get REALLY big. And, I don't think they have to live next to water. Not sure.
rick sounds sooooooooo
cool
hi its Brittney. For now on I will be "kickin' cats" for blog comments
Ok, but why Kickin' Cats? Do you like to kick cats? Hmmmmmmm....
i loved seeing rick on friday but my mom wasnt happy that he tried to eat her cell phone
Post a Comment