Friday, June 27, 2008

Ok, sorry I haven't been on in a while...


But I just can't think of anything to write about, as before. And before that. And before that.You get it.

And now, since I couldn't think of anything else to write... CEREAL!!!!!!!!!

My dad said about a week ago that, when he was a kid, he ate a cereal called Quisp. Why an alien is on the front of the box, I have no idea. Why he is carrying a gun, I really don't know. And, what is that red thing hanging off the side of his body? Is that a holster? If it is, it's mighty strange! I like his suit.

What I like about this box, is that it actually says that the cereal inside is sugary, leaving no doubt to what the "quazy" energy inside is from.

Ps- I have decided what I want to be for Halloween.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia,
love to read your posts!

I am not too much younger than your mom and Dad and I really have never seen a cereal that looked like that! Wow. And believe me, my childhood was full to the brim of sugar coated cereal (and even oreo's for breakfast when no one was looking. That isn't really any different than the cereal though is it?) Dan and I would have LOVED this stuff. I don't know about your mom though. I have no idea what she ate for breakfast but I don't remember her stuffing oreos down at 6a.m with me!
Love,
Aunt Diana

Anonymous said...

QUISP. WHAT A GREAT NAME BUT I DONT REMEMBER YOUR DAD EATING CRISP. NOW ME, I SOMETIMES HAD TO EAT CROW WHEN I SPOKE TOO SOON.