
I am not going to post much lately, as I am getting ready for my trip to IL, and also as I don't have much to say other than the fact that I started school and I like it a lot.
I might update you on my four-day vacation when I am up there, but I will most likely be pretty busy. I am going to a cookout to see my grandparents, going to my favorite store that we don't have down here (Rural King), and seeing my other set of grandparents, and also my great grandma. I will also be busy driving a golf cart, so you get what I'm saying.
Anyways, I have to get off of the computer, as I have been on here for a looooooooong time, so yup! I shall be back writing soon! :)
1 comment:
I'ma miss you! Have a great trip and bring me back something. : ) Love you, Mom
Post a Comment