Monday, August 25, 2008

Finally... vacation! :)


Two days ago, my dad and I were in the convertible together, driving to a smoothie place called Jamba Juice. On our way, he asked me if I was interested in going to Illinois, but not with the whole family, just with him. I thought about it, and then said, "YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!"

After our smoothies, we came back home. Dad called my grandma to see if she and Grandpa could pay for some of the cost of plane tickets, rental car, etc. She said yes!

So, we have bought the plane tickets, and I am leaving this Sunday (August 30th, I think...)! I can't believe that we brought it up, and confirmed it all in one day!

To all my readers in IL- I really hope to see you! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's awesome! too bad we can't be there too! have a super time! Aunt Sharla

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE GOING TO COME TO MY HOUSE! i'm pretty sure, that's what i hear. can't wait to see ya!

julia said...

Yes, I am going to your house! And I can't wait! Tell Victoria that I can't wait to play with her and those electric cars again! :)