
I am writing this, on (would you believe it) the first day of school! Today, schools are actually closed, well some of them, but anyways, it is because a tropical storm is bearing down on us (to all the my inexperienced-with-hurricane-tropical-storm readers in Illinois- this isn't a big deal, just a bunch of rain). It is supposed to come this evening or afternoon, but still, just for fun, the schools are closed.
Even that does not play with my emotions. I am homeschooled, and I still have a week of vacation left, do what do I care? All the schools in the world could close, and normal life would go on for me!
Anyway, my mom says that for school this year, we are going to change some stuff around. We are going to have new notebooks for history, and I am going to read more adult-like books, for example- 'Till We Have Faces by C. S. Lewis, and Gilgamesh. I am not really looking forward to this, as I heard Justice talking about that book with Mom, and it didn't seem like he really loved it, but I hope I will.
I have to go, I am going to write a post on this huge tropical storm coming up (I can see it right now!). I will describe it in a sec....
No comments:
Post a Comment