When I was out there taking these pictures, I saw flashes of lightning inside the clouds. It was scary, believe me! Of course I am very scared of lightning already, which you should know if I posted my very lightning-y experience on this blog (I really don't know if I did, so tell me!). Just now I heard a low, ominous rumble of thunder, and it is getting really windy out. Kind of the setting of a suspense movie! :) Anyways, I don't really have anything else to write about on this post, so I shall not make this drawn out. I really could, so thank me!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Tropical Storm Fay
When I was out there taking these pictures, I saw flashes of lightning inside the clouds. It was scary, believe me! Of course I am very scared of lightning already, which you should know if I posted my very lightning-y experience on this blog (I really don't know if I did, so tell me!). Just now I heard a low, ominous rumble of thunder, and it is getting really windy out. Kind of the setting of a suspense movie! :) Anyways, I don't really have anything else to write about on this post, so I shall not make this drawn out. I really could, so thank me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment